Sunday, February 7, 2016

Blog Hits 10k Views + "Quick PCBs"

Last week this blog hit 10,000 page views! That's very surprising to me, as I haven't posted a huge amount of content to date. When I started this, I only got hits when I posted an article on a mailing list or forum. Now, I get a steady stream of views from followers and internet searches. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. I do hope that the information I present here is high quality and useful.

Most of my posts are lengthy and intended to document a full project. However, occasionally I make small boards that I need for ham radio activities or general lab use. I think some of these would be useful to share in quick posts, even if they aren't as well documented. To that end, I am going to start posting "Quick PCB" articles that share boards you might find useful on your own bench. They will be small, inexpensive PCBs that you can order on OSHPark. I like being able to share boards for my projects, because I think it helps others re-create the work if they find it interesting.

Here's to 100k views!

- Dan W.

1 comment:

  1. My congratulations!
    I think the potential profits come along with new technology and those people or companies who are able to implement it will win the market.
    Here are virtual data room reviews.

    ReplyDelete